A fun and pleasant visit to the monumental site of Cardona Castle, in adventure format, for discovering the great secret of the medieval legend of the Minyona Tower (Maid’s Tower). A dramatised route through history and the fortress, designed specially for families and children. Approximate duration: 1 hour 15 min.
Important! The start of the visit is at the CASAMATA. Beforehand, the order must be validated at the Tourist Office located on Avenida del Rastrillo, s/n (at the Cardona entrance), or at the Visitor Service Office, in the Castle itself.
Opening hours and ticket purchase
Consult the sales webpage for available guided visits! Let’s make it easy, agile and safe! Places are limited! Tickets can be purchased at entrades.cardonaturisme.cat
- Adults: 9€
- Pensioners: 7€
- Juniors of 12 to 16 years: 7€
- Children of 5 to 11 years: 6€
The best option? Cardona Ticket
Cardona Ticket is a pass that covers different guided visits at a single price. It offers a convenient and simple way of saving. Further information.
Would you like to make a private visit with your group?
A private guided visit for you and your group! The Foundation offers the option of a guide service for specific groups upon prior reservation. The group must include a minimum of 25 adults. The date and time of the guided visits are determined to suit the group and depend on the Foundation’s availability. Complete the following form. We will consider your request and get in touch with you within 48-72 hours at the most.
A calm and safe visit. Rules:
- Respect the limited capacity.
- Debit or credit card is the preferred payment method.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- The section of the Old Road to the Castle is very steep. The road surface of the entire route is in perfect condition.
- The tour of the courtyard, cloister, Collegiate Church of San Vicente and bastions is adapted for the disabled.
The Castle offers:
- Space cafeteria Parador de Turismo de Cardona (www.parador.es)
- Free parking lot
- Public services