A visit to Cardona Castle offers the chance to travel through the modern fortress and parts of the old count’s castle, such as the Maid’s Tower and the Collegiate Church of Sant Vicenç, a jewel of Catalan Lombard Romanesque architecture. Approximate duration: 1 hour 30 min.
Start of the visit: Castle visitors’ office.
Guided visit times may vary in accordance with private events held by the Collegiate Church of Sant Vicenç.
WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS:
- Guided tours at 10.30h (Spanish), 13.00h (Catalan) and at 16.30h (Catalan).
- *From 1 July to 28 September, the visit of the evening takes place at 17:00 h.
- Guided visit times may vary in accordance with private events held by the Collegiate Church of Sant Vicenç.
Special opening times: public holidays and rest of the year
Consult the sales webpage for available guided visits: entrades.cardonaturisme.cat
We recommend to purchase the tickets online!
Let’s make it easy, agile and safe! Places are limited! Tickets can be purchased at entrades.cardonaturisme.cat or at the Reception of the Catalan Agency for Cultural Heritage, in Cardona Castle, 30 minutes before each visit, as long as there is availability.
- Adults: 8€
- Pensioners: 6€
- Children of 7 to 11 years: 4€
The best option? Cardona Ticket
Cardona Ticket is a pass that covers different guided visits at a single price. It offers a convenient and simple way of saving. Further information.
Would you like to make a private visit with your group?
A private guided visit for you and your group! The Foundation offers the option of a guide service for specific groups upon prior reservation. The date and time of the guided visits are determined to suit the group and depend on the Foundation’s availability. Complete the following form. We will consider your request and get in touch with you within 48-72 hours at the most.
A calm and safe visit. Rules:
- Respect the limited capacity.
- Mandatory use of face mask during the visit.
- Keep the social distancing.
- Use the hand-sanitizing gel provided.
- Debit or credit card is the preferred payment method.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- The tour of the courtyard, cloister, Collegiate Church of San Vicente and bastions is adapted for the disabled.
The Castle offers:
- Space cafeteria Parador de Turismo de Cardona (www.parador.es)
- Free parking lot
- Public services