A fun and pleasant visit to the monumental site of Cardona Castle, in adventure format, for discovering the great secret of the medieval legend of the Minyona Tower (Maid’s Tower). A dramatised route through history and the fortress, designed specially for families and children. Approximate duration: 1 hour 15 min.
Start of the visit: Tourism Office Avinguda Rastrillo, s/n (at the entrance to the town)
SATURDAY: Theatrical visit at 16:30h (catalan).
SUNDAYS: Theatrical visit at 12:00h (catalan).
- Guided visit times may vary in accordance with private events held by the Collegiate Church of Sant Vicenç.
- Limited places – Visitors are advised to purchase tickets online.
Special opening times: Easter 2019, public holidays and rest of the year
Consult the sales webpage for available guided visits: entrades.cardonaturisme.cat
- Adults: 8€
- Pensioners: 6€
- Juniors of 12 to 16 years: 6€
- Children of 5 to 11 years: 5€
The best option? Cardona Ticket
Cardona Ticket is a pass that covers different guided visits at a single price. It offers a convenient and simple way of saving. Further information.
Would you like to make a private visit with your group?
A private guided visit for you and your group! The Foundation offers the option of a guide service for specific groups upon prior reservation. The group must include a minimum of 25 adults. The date and time of the guided visits are determined to suit the group and depend on the Foundation’s availability. Complete the following form. We will consider your request and get in touch with you within 48-72 hours at the most.
- Wear comfortable footwear.
- The section of the Old Road to the Castle is very steep. The road surface of the entire route is in perfect condition.
- The tour of the courtyard, cloister, Collegiate Church of San Vicente and bastions is adapted for the disabled.
The Castle offers:
- Shop Museu d’Història de Catalunya (www.mhcat.cat)
- Space cafeteria Parador de Turismo de Cardona (www.parador.es)
- Free parking lot
- Public services